VIVO DESK-V000V2 Height Adjustable 36” Sit to Stand Desktop Riser
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
- VIVO DESK RISER SOLUTIONS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! DESK-V000V2 is a dual-tiered riser that sits on top of your current desk, allowing you to sit or stand on demand.
- QUICK TRANSITION - Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with dual pneumatic spring force. Adjust to your proper comfort level by using the innovative simple touch height locking mechanism (Adjustment Range: 6.4” to 16.4”).
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA - The 36.2” x 22” desktop provides plenty of space for dual monitor and laptop setups, while the extra-large tilting keyboard tray raises in sync with the top surface to create a comfortable workspace. Weight capacity for the desktop is 33 lbs.
- VERY MINIMAL ASSEMBLY! - Little to no assembly right out of the box. Place on your existing desk and start organizing your workstation.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy, high-grade steel design is backed with a 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Color: Black
- Type: Manual (Dual Pneumatic Springs)
- Desktop Dimensions: 36.2” x 22”
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 36.2” x 13.9”
- Base Dimensions: 31” x 26.8”
- Height Adjustment Range: 6.4” to 16.4”
- Desktop Weight Capacity: 33 lbs
- Keyboard Tray Weight Capacity: 4 lbs
- Tabletop Thickness: 0.75”
3 Year Warranty
This sturdy desk converter comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.