SPT 14,000btu Cooling (SACC*: 8,400BTU) Unit
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Enjoy a comfortable year-round environment with this 14,000btu cooling (SACC*: 8,400BTU) unit. Three operational modes: Cooling, Dehumidifying and Fan. Self-Evaporating Technology – during the cooling process, water is extracted from the air into the unit. Most of this water is then recycled and used to cool the cooling coils and make it run more efficiently.
Note: Exhaust hose installation required (complete fitting kit for standard set up included).
- Three operational modes: Cooling / Dehumidifying / Fan
- 14,000BTU cooling power (SACC*: 8,400BTU)
- Recommended for 300-350 sq. ft.
- Digital temperature display and remote control
- 3 fan speeds – Fire resistant PVC housing
- Removes moisture for personal comfort
- R410 refrigerant
- Washable air filter collects dust particles
- Casters for easy mobility
- Choice of programmable timer (24 hours) or continuous operation
- Auto-swing louvers
- Extendable exhaust hose
- Built-in water tank or continuous drainage option (hose not included)
- Power cord storage
- UL SACC: Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity, in BTU/H, as determined in accordance with DOE test procedure
- Cooling capacity: 14,000btu / hour SACC : 8,400btu / hour
- Air volume (max): 171 cfm Power consumption cooling: 1575W / 11.8A
- Moisture removal: 1.9 liters / hour
- Window kit material: 2-pc kit (26.5”min – 48”max)
- Thermostat: 62 ~ 86 °F Operating temperature Cooling 62°F to 95°F
- Dehumidifying 55°F to 95°F
- Control: digital with remote
- EER: 8.9 Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
- Recommended room size: 300 up to 350 sq. ft.
- Timer: 24 hours
- Fan speeds: 3 Noise level (H/M/L): 56/53/50
- Refrigerant: R410a/20.46ozs
- Power cord length: 7 ft.
- Product dimension: 18(W) x 14.7(D) x 30.5(H) in.
- Package dimension: 20.3 x 17.4 x 34.6 in.
- Net/Gross weight 71/80.7 lbs.
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
(Please note the general warranty does not apply to commerical units. For details on commercial warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sunpentown International Inc. warrants our products to be defect free in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. Defective products may be sent back by the original purchaser or any subsequent owner within the warranty period, with proof of purchase date to Sunpentown Int’l.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge. All replacement parts or units will be new or reconditioned. Parts or units, which are replaced, become the property of Sunpentown. Warranty after repair or replacement will not be extended beyond the original one-year period.
The warranty does not apply to any unit that has been tampered with, nor to damages incurred through improper use and care, faulty packing or mishandling by any common carrier.
The warranty does not apply to any unit that has been used outside of the US.
What is NOT COVERED: · Warranty does not include freight charges. · Units used outside of the US · Damage due to installation error, product abuse and/or misuse. · Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product. · Labor cost incurred for the installation and/or removal of a possible defective unit. · Damage to product caused by improper power supply voltage, accident, fire, floods or acts of nature. · Failure of product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product. · Improper installation or failure to perform the necessary maintenance. · Normal wear and tear on parts or replacement of parts designed to be replaced. · Damage to personal property from use of product. · Replacement or repair of household fuses, circuit breakers, wiring or plumbing.
Repairs not covered by this warranty may be returned to Sunpentown, postage prepaid. All repairs or services will be performed at current cost for parts and labor plus return postage. Please carefully box your package for shipping and it is HIGHLY recommended to return product by insured or by traceable means. Sunpentown is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any packages lost or damaged by any of the carriers.
Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty are limited to such repair or replacement. This is a limited warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including merchantability. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights varying from state to state.
If you have service or repair questions:
- Do not return the product to the retailer from which it was purchased. · Contact our customer service team (1-800-330-0388) for assistance. · To ensure the fastest possible resolution to the problem, please have the model number and purchase information on hand. · If it is determined that you should return your product for repair or replacement – send the product along with your name, contact info and brief description of the problem to:
SUNPENTOWN INTERNATIONAL INC. Attn: Service Dept. 14625 Clark Ave. City of Industry, CA 91745
If the inspection shows that the product is defective, under our Limited Warranty, Sunpentown will attempt to repair or will replace the defective part or product at no cost to you. Comparable substitutions are based on replacement product availability and at the sole discretion of the Manufacturer. If our inspection shows that the product is not defective under our Limited Warranty we will return it to you shipping charges prepaid.
Please note that the inspection process can take 7~10 business days from receipt of your product. Replacements and/or repairs normally take 2~5 working days, but can tack up to 6 weeks depending on product/part availability.