Flexispot MT3 Black Sit-Stand Mobile Laptop Desk
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
- GAS-SPRING PNEUMATIC DESKTOP - Adjust from 29.3" to 45" high, and any height in between, with a built-in gas spring that offers quick, one-handed adjustments. The spacious desktop (23.6" x 20.5") holds any size laptop or a tablet with keyboard. Desktop is 1" thick.
- MOBILE ROLLING DESK - Enjoy smooth-gliding mobility with four 2.4” swivel wheels (2 locking). Simply screw in the wheels for a portable workspace that stays put when you need it.
- STURDY & STABLE DESIGN - Desk features lightweight aluminum and steel frame finished in satin pewter for long-term durability and easy-care. It's perfect for professional environments like offices, art and music studios, libraries, and in a dentist's, optometrist's and doctor's offices.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All tools required for assembly are included. Perfect for classrooms and teachers as a full-size, height-adjustable podium; or as an alternative to standard office and computer desks.
- LIVE WELL WITH FLEXISPOT - Break the cycle of sedentary behavior and enjoy the health benefits of a sit-stand desk. Burn calories and stretch your legs and feet by standing and getting active while you work, study, and game. FLEXISPOT can keep you moving wherever you choose to be.
Plastic, MDF & PVC, Steel, Aluminum
29.3″ - 45″
23.6″ x 20.5″
0 - 18°
Hook Load Capacity
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Customers who have warranty issues with the product should either call us at (855) 375-7764.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through Smartdesk Pro. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with Smartdesk Pro include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 7-10 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. Smartdesk Pro is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs for any item(s) returned.
This warranty does not apply, and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, water, or fire.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier.
- Damage caused during unloading or installation, which will be handled as claims against the installer.
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by Smartdesk Pro.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Adhesive products installed at temperatures below 50ºF (10ºC).
- Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
- Non-standard or published products.
- Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the Product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
- Third-party products – Smartdesk Pro, to the extent possible, will pass through to the original purchaser (and process claims under) any warranty provided by third-party products supplied to Smartdesk Pro.
- Normal aging and wear of fabrics, filling materials, and finishes of soft seating and other upholstered products
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority here at FlexiSpot. That’s why we’re pleased to offer a limited warranty that covers defects in material or workmanship on all new FlexiSpot products. This warranty applies solely to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing FlexiSpot products from authorized FlexiSpot retailers or resellers may benefit from our limited warranty.
What is Covered?
FlexiSpot Height-Adjustable Desk Frames
All height – adjustable desks purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 5-year warranty for the frame, motor and other mechanisms, and a 2-year warranty for the controller and switch, electronics.
FlexiSpot Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations
Flexispot Sit Stand Desk Converters have a 5-year warranty for the frame, desktop, and a 3-year warranty for the gas spring system and other mechanisms.
All desk bikes purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 1-year warranty
All FlexiSpot chairs purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty.
All FlexiSpot massagers purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 1-year warranty.
All monitor mounts purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty for the arms, gas spring system and mechanisms.
What Happens If My Product is Defective?
FlexiSpot will replace (at no charge to you) the defective parts on any of our products when the defect is due to improper workmanship and/or material. If FlexiSpot is unable to provide a replacement product, and repair is not practical or cannot be completed in a timely manner, FlexiSpot may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Do I Have to Pay Shipping Costs for a Replacement Product?
In the rare event that your FlexiSpot product is defective, we will provide you with a replacement item shipped at no cost to you within the continental United States. We use FedEx Ground to ship replacement products, but expedited shipping is available if you choose to pay the additional expense. If you would like to have a replacement product shipped to an address outside the continental United States, you will need to pay the shipping costs.
What is Not Covered?
Our limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by FlexiSpot.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from failure to follow the instructions and guidelines relating to the product’s intended use.
Our limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
How to File a Claim?
Filing a claim for warranty service is quick and easy. Simply contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 855-421-2808. Make sure you have your sales receipt or other proof of purchase handy. You will need to provide evidence of the date and place of purchase for your FlexiSpot product.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY, AND FLEXISPOT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF FLEXISPOT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUESTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
How State Law Applies
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
We offer FREE shipping via FedEx to the continental United States for most products. Most of our in-stock orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3PM Central Time, add one day if ordering after 3PM Central Time. Delivery time within the United States is 3-8 days. Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary. And for back-ordered items, shipping timeframes are updated in real-time, please check the selections carefully when you place an order.
Your transit time and carrier may vary.
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be charged the normal FedEx posted rate.
- Shipping to Puerto Rico, or any country other than the U.S., please give us a call at (855) 421-2808.
- Shipping to P.O. Boxes is NOT available.
- Shipping to APO/FPO and International addresses are not currently available as a standard option. Please call or e-mail for the status and charges for your specific location.
*Please keep in mind that when things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we, unfortunately, have no control over, your delivery may be delayed. We appreciate your patience in those instances.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover repairs or part replacement. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- You will be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number that we issue you.
- Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
- A refund will be issued the next day once the item has been inspected, which may take 4-6 days to be processed by your credit card provider.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit; you will be responsible for filing a shipping claim.
- Orders made via 3rd-party sellers, including Amazon, are not eligible for our return policy.
30 Day Risk Free Return
- You are free to return any item* within 30 days of receipt.
2. A 30-day, risk-free return policy applies to all items*.
3. No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item as long as it complies to the 30-day, risk-free return policy.
4. The 30-day, risk-free return policy is only for orders* within the continental United States.
5. This offer applies to any return of up to three items*. If you are ordering more than three desks, let us help you order a sample desk to make sure you are happy with everything before placing a larger order. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
* Note: Some items are not returnable or refundable and are excluded from the 30-day, risk-free return policy. See the “What’s Not Returnable / Refundable?” section below for specific information on these items.