Eureka Ergonomic Black Height and Angle Adjustable Gaming Desk Keyboard and Mouse Tray ERK-AKB-02
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
- ADJUSTABLE GAMING KEYBOARD TRAY - The Eureka Ergonomic adjustable gaming keyboard tray is the perfect upgrade for your gaming battle station or adjustable standing desk. This keyboard tray is fully adjustable. It can rotate left to right, tilt the keyboard angle up or down, adjust the keyboard tray up or down, and is retractable if you need to get closer to your monitor. The best way to know if you like it, is to try it for yourself.
- ERGONOMICS IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS - Having an ergonomic gaming setup is the key to staying in the game longer. The Eureka Ergonomic adjustable gaming keyboard tray includes an ergonomic wrist rest and full-cover gaming mouse pad. The Eureka Ergonomic adjustable gaming keyboard tray is the most comfortable and ergonomic keyboard tray, period! Try it for yourself.
- ASSEMBLY NOTE -The keyboard tray attaches with self-tapping screws, making it able to attach to most any desktop made of materials such as wood, MDF, or another material with similar characteristics (plastic, stone, glass, etc. are not compatible).
- EXTENDED WORK SURFACE - Your Eureka Ergonomic adjustable keyboard tray is designed to be used with or without the drop-down brackets depending on your situation. If you were to use the drop-down brackets, the distance between the keyboard tray and the desktop is adjustable between 20 ~ 75mm. If your situation does not call for the brackets and you choose not to use them, your keyboard tray would be capable of being aligned even with the desktop surface, creating an extended work surface.
Returns must be requested and in transit back to us within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact our Customer Service Team to obtain a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) and schedule a pick-up. You must have the original packaging & box and the product must be in 100% resalable condition to receive a full refund or exchange. Once we receive the return shipment, and inspect the returned product, we will process your refund or issue a store credit. Please allow 7 to 10 business days after we receive the product for a refund to be issued.
- On-Sale products could not be returned if there is not any product or function issues.
- Glass products are not eligible with the 30-day free return policy. If it comes with any quality defect, please keep the original package and contact us for return within 30 days.
Items Damaged in Transit
Items damaged in transit may be returned or replaced under our guarantee. We may ask for photographic or video evidence for our records.
Damaged & Defective Products
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team at (844) 416-2090 or on Live Chat. We will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and schedule a pickup for the damaged or defective product. We will gladly ship out a replacement product or issue a refund/store credit.
30 DAY RISK-FREE PURCHASE GUARANTEE
You may return a Eureka Ergonomic product within 30 days of the date of purchase. We will even cover your return shipping costs. Please keep your original shipping box in case you need to return your Eureka product.
Any returns outside of the initial 30-day guarantee window, but before the product warranty window, require customers to pay the freight costs to send the product(s) back to our warehouse. Please call us on (844) 416-2090 or email and we will issue an RMA# to facilitate your return.
Note that we may ask you to pack your Eureka Ergonomic product in its original box and bring it to your curb for a no-cost pick up. You can also have it picked up from your office or home for an additional fee.
US customers can expect a full refund within 5-7 working days upon return receipt of your purchased product.
Customers who have warranty issues with the product should either call us at 1-844-416-2090.
Eureka desks come with a limited, best in class product warranty from the date of purchase. Any failure from normal use or manufacturing defect will be repaired free of charge. A failure is defined as a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended.
Warranty Repairs: Any failure from normal usage will be repaired free of charge and we will return the product to you directly at our cost. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, repairs and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense. No refunds are available after the initial 30-day risk free period.
This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, impact by foreign objects, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, fire or any alterations.
- Use with accessories, connected materials and products, or related products which are not manufactured by Eureka.
- Scratches on a product are not covered by manufacturer's warranty.
This warranty shall not be extended or restarted upon purchase of installation of any replacement part. Our limited warranty will be invalid if a product is returned with removed, damaged, or tampered or any changing (including removal of any component or external cover)