Eureka Ergonomic Black 60 Inch Captain Series Gaming Desk ERK-GIP-P60B
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
- STURDY AND STABLE STRUCTURE - Captain GIP-P60 gaming desk's support structure comes with a combination of robust load-bearing and structural engineering design; I shape structure and F1 supporter will greatly make the desk more stable.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - intimate design is comfortable, completely accord with human body engineering principle. The gaming surface has plenty of space for your gaming monitors, gaming keyboard, and other gaming gear.
- EXCLUSIVELY AND FULLY COVERED MOUSE PAD FOR FREE - Captain GIP-P60 gaming desk comes with a fully tailored mouse pad. With ultra-durable stitched edges and premium rubber zero-slip base, this mouse pad creates a top notched user experience.
- EUREKA GAMING OFFERS YOU FREE ACCESSORY OPTIONS - All come together with 4 charging USB port, Cup holder, double headphone racks and socket holder.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Unique Anti-rust I shaped polygon legs design covered by metallic coating to create a delicate texture finishing.
- DIMENSIONS - 60.00 W × 30.13 H × 27.56 L
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 55.56 Lbs.
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Returns are easy, contact us to request a return for up to 30 days post purchase. You can read our full return and refund policy here.
Customers who have warranty issues with the product should either call us at (855) 375-7764.
Eureka desks come with a limited, best in class product warranty from the date of purchase. Any failure from normal use or manufacturing defect will be repaired free of charge. A failure is defined as a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended.
Warranty Repairs: Any failure from normal usage will be repaired free of charge and we will return the product to you directly at our cost. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, repairs and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense. No refunds are available after the initial 30-day risk free period.
For more information click here.