Airpura T600 Tobacco Smoke Removal Air Purifier
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Cigarette smoke contains more than 4,000 harmful chemicals and gases as well as at least 60 carcinogens in its smelly path. Combine these toxic by-products with the cancer-causing tar particles released from each cigarette butt, and you have a world of health troubles for both the smoker and everyone else around.
Along with causing lung cancer, emphysema, and bronchitis, cigarette smoke can trigger severe allergies, asthma attacks, and multiple chemical sensitivities in people who are vulnerable to these conditions. The Airpura T600 Air Purifier can help reduce your smoke-triggered symptoms by removing secondhand smoke from any environment.
Removes Harmful Impurities
Equipped with 26 lbs. of activated carbon, a specialized TarBarrier pre-filter, and a HEPA-barrier post filter, the Airpura T600 smoke air purifier powerfully filters out and absorbs tobacco smoke, chemicals, and tar particles from spaces as large as 2,000 sq. ft. The T600 unit removes:
- Tobacco Smoke Chemicals– More than 4,000 chemicals can be removed, including formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and at least 60 carcinogens.
Allergens – Including pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, and mold spores.
This Airpura air purifier is ideal for use in homes, offices, public smoking areas, restaurants, bars, waiting rooms, and other public and private spaces where secondhand smoke is a problem.
To ensure a high level of effectiveness during the filtration process, air that flows into the T600 passes through a pressure-sealed filter chamber equipped with three different filters. These include:
- TarBarrier Pre-Filter – This 570-sq.-in. x 1-in.-deep filter acts like a cigarette filter, trapping harmful tar particles released by tobacco smoke. Under heavy usage, this filter should be changed every four weeks.
- Carbon Bed – With 26 lbs. of premium-quality activated carbon, this filter collects and absorbs smoke and smoke odors, including more than 4,000 chemicals that make up tobacco smoke. Under heavy usage, the carbon filter should be changed at least every 3 months with continuous use in tough environmental conditions. Carbon filters can last up to a year depending on environmental conditions and use.
- HEPA-Barrier Post Filter – This 306-sq.-in. HEPA barrier traps carbon dust and particles. It should generally be changed at the same time as the carbon filter.
*Under private home use, filters may be changed less frequently than if the unit is used in public spaces. For areas with heavier usage, consider the T600DLX.
The T600's activated carbon bed is 570 sq. in. x 3 in. deep, allowing for increased dwell time and more effective chemical absorption. The dwell time is the time it takes for air to pass through the filter. As a general rule, the deeper the carbon filter, the longer the dwell time – and the more chemicals that are removed. Comparative air purifiers have carbon beds that measure only 1 in. deep or less, which reduces dwell time and, in turn, cuts filtration effectiveness. The T600's 3-in.-deep carbon bed – combined with its selectable fan speeds and unimpeded airflow – helps you achieve the highest possible level of smoke filtration for your indoor air.
The T600 Air Purifier is extremely high quality and made with an environmentally friendly design that prevents off-gassing, doesn't contain Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in its materials, and uses recyclable material.
- No Off-gassing: this means this air purifier is created without using plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents that could give off harmful pollutants in the air. It also uses felt gaskets to seal the filter chamber to prevent rubber off-gassing found in other types of filters.
- PCB-Free Capacitors: Airpura units do not use capacitors that contain PCBs which are aromatic compounds that are know to be dangerous to living beings and the environment when outputted.
- Recyclable Housing: The T600 is made from all metal-housing, 93% of which is recyclable. Because it is made from metal, that also prevents any potentially harmful off-gassing.
The T600's off-gassing prevention features are particularly beneficial if you suffer from MCS. Along with all-metal housing and a sealed fan motor, this unit has felt gaskets and a contained electrical parts chamber. Felt gaskets help to seal the unit's filter chamber and maximize air filtration while producing none of the rubber off-gassing that is so common with other units. By maintaining a separate electrical parts chamber, the unit also prevents any off-gassing that may stem from capacitors, condensers, or switches.
- Quiet Purification – The unit's backward-curved impeller helps eliminate vibrations and noise associated with conventional air purifier motors.
- Zero Air Leakage – The unit's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the contaminated air passes through the filters.
- Motor Positioned Away From Airflow – Most air purifiers blow clean air over the motor and pick up new impurities even before exhausting it. In the T600, the motor is situated away from outgoing airflow, so this is not possible.
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Where the Airpura Air Purifier is used for private or residential purposes, the following warranty applies. The determination of the type of use will be made exclusively by Airpura Industries Inc. If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, R614, C600, C600 DLX, T600, T600 DLX, H600, H614, V600, V614, P600, P614, F600, F614, F600 DLX, G600, G600 DLX or UV600, UV614 (with the exception of filters, UV lamps or electrical plugs) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will either repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor, materials and shipping only. This decision to repair or replace will be made by Airpura.
If after five (5) years and not more than ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser. The same warranty applies to the Airpura I600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only. Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date. This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit. Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number. The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process. Any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with an RA number will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper. Please contact the dealer you purchased the unit at in order to receive an RA number prior to shipment.