Airpura R600 All Purpose Air Purifier
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Are you looking for an air purifier that can help relieve your allergy, asthma, or MCS symptoms with ease – and do it with as little impact to the environment as possible? The Airpura R600 is a great option: It is suitable for large areas, features heavy-duty filtration you won't find in standard air purifiers and is backed with a 10-year labor warranty.
It was developed to filter out harmful impurities from your air while leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible.
Upgradable Air Cleaning
The Airpura R600 uses a true HEPA filter to ensure the superior level of protection from tiny, lung damaging particles. Upgrade to the Airpura R614 for Super HEPA filter that removes 99.99% of particles down to .3 microns instead of 99.97%.
Both HEPA filters only have to be replaced once every 5 years: That's 5 times longer than most HEPA filters.
It may not seem like much, but these tiny particles are often considered the most dangerous particles to your health. Simply choose the Super HEPA filter option at checkout.
What Particles this Airpura Removes
The R600 all-purpose air cleaner is the perfect air-purifying solution for anyone who suffers from allergies, asthma, or multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS). Using powerful multi-stage filtration, this Airpura air purifier treats spaces as large as 1,050 square feet (based on four air changes per hour).
It will remove:
- Allergen Particles: Including pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos.
- Airborne Chemicals: Including formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold mycotoxins, and perchloroethylene.
- Smoke: Including tobacco smoke and smoke odors.
Filters and Maintenance
Air passes through the Airpura R600 in three stages for optimum filtration.
- Pre-filter: The pre-filter removes large particulates and works to extend the life of the other filters and prevents them from clogging.
- Maintenance: Vacuum the pre-filter about once a month to extend life. Replace the pre-filter every 12 months.
- Carbon filter: The carbon filter uses 18 lbs. of activated carbon to absorb smoke, odors, and chemical pollutants in the air.
- Maintenance: Replace the carbon filter every 2 years, dependent on use.
- HEPA Filtration Options:
- Standard HEPA: The R600 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 5 years under regular use.
- Super HEPA: The R614 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of Super HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 5 years under regular use.
Other Great Features
Additional top features of the R600 air purifier include:
- Variable Speed Motor: Easily adjust the knob based on your air cleaning needs.
- Quiet Purification: The unit's backward-curved impeller helps eliminate vibrations and noise associated with conventional air purifier motors.
- Zero Air Leakage: The unit's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the contaminated air passes through the filters. This helps to maintain a True HEPA filtration rating.
- Perforated Steel Exterior: This type of exterior allows for 360-degree air intake and re-distribution. It also creates a softer appearance.
- Individual Replacement Filters: The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately to help you save on operating costs. You only need to change the filters that need to be changed.
Environmentally Friendly Design
The Airpura R600 air cleaner was created with eco-awareness in mind. The unit includes a host of environmentally friendly construction features that make it less impactful to the earth than off-the-shelf units of lesser quality. Some of these features include:
- Lightweight, Motorized Impeller: This backward-curved, 560-CFM impeller weighs less than half of the typical motor, shaft, or blower wheel configurations used in conventional air purifiers. Moreover, it delivers greater airflow at the exact same power consumption.
- PCB-Free Capacitors: All capacitors used in the R600 are free of polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs. These substances are known to be toxic to humans, animals, and the environment.
- Zero Off-Gassing: This unit is free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents (other than a small number of materials required to meet UL, ETL, CE, and CSA safety guidelines). The absence of these materials helps to reduce any off-gassing of chemical vapors, both within the clean air stream and in the unit's end-of-life phase.
- All-Metal Housing: With 100% metal housing, the R600 air cleaner is a more ecologically sound product, and it is 93% recyclable. In addition, the metal housing prevents plastic off-gassing, which is common with many conventional units.
- Vacuum-able Pre-Filters: To lengthen lifespan, improve the unit's energy efficiency, and reduce waste, all Airpura pre-filters can be easily vacuumed clean from the exterior of the unit.
The R600's off-gassing prevention measures are particularly beneficial if you suffer from MCS. Along with all-metal housing and a sealed fan motor, this unit has felt gaskets and a contained electrical parts chamber. Felt gaskets help to seal the unit's filter chamber and maximize air filtration while producing none of the rubber off-gassing that is so common with other filters.
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 1650 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||115V or 220V|
|Power Requirements||115V or 220V|
|Energy Consumption||40 watts - 120 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||560 CFM|
|Delivered Air Flow||440 CFM|
|Decibels||28.1 db - 62.3 db (at distance of 6 ft)|
|Dimensions||23"H x 15"D|
|Finish / Color||Black, White or Cream|
|Warranty||5 yrs parts, 10 yrs labor|
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Where the Airpura Air Purifier is used for private or residential purposes, the following warranty applies. The determination of the type of use will be made exclusively by Airpura Industries Inc. If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, R614, C600, C600 DLX, T600, T600 DLX, H600, H614, V600, V614, P600, P614, F600, F614, F600 DLX, G600, G600 DLX or UV600, UV614 (with the exception of filters, UV lamps or electrical plugs) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will either repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor, materials and shipping only. This decision to repair or replace will be made by Airpura.
If after five (5) years and not more than ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser. The same warranty applies to the Airpura I600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only. Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date. This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit. Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number. The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process. Any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with an RA number will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper. Please contact the dealer you purchased the unit at in order to receive an RA number prior to shipment.