Airpura H600 Super HEPA Air Purifier for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Whether it is in your home office, living room or bedroom you can count on the Airpura H600 to purify your air efficiently and quietly. Did we forget to mention that this can also handle your actual office? The Airpura H600 can process and clean spaces as large as 2,000 square feet (or 1,050 based on four air changes per hour). It can handle some light odor and chemical filtration; it also has an eco-friendly design which makes this a versatile product for your home or office.
HEPA vs. Super HEPA – Choose which one is right for you.
If you suffer from allergies look no further than the Airpura H600, for your needs. But if you are very odor sensitive and suffer from MCS, please consider upgrading to the Airpura H614. The Airpura H614 is similar to the H600, however, it features a Hyper HEPA filter that is able to remove 99.99% instead of the standard 99.97 % true HEPA filter to ensure an added layer of protection from much tinier, particles that can irritate your lungs.
These tiny particles are often considered quite harmful particles to your health. Simply choose the Hyper HEPA filter at the top of the page.
Three-Stage HEPA Filtration
The Airpura H600 Air Cleaner relieves your symptoms with a powerful 3-stage HEPA filtration system:
- First, a large particle pre-filter captures and locks away large allergens.
- Next, air travels through 306 square inches of absorbent carbon weave material where chemical pollutants, odors, and smoke fumes are absorbed.
- Finally, air glides through 40 square feet of true HEPA filter material where 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns are removed.
Air is cleaned every 30 minutes on average thanks to a high-power yet efficient fan rated to circulate 560 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily move the knob to adjust how quickly air is moved through the air purifier.
- Long -Life HEPA Filter: Change the HEPA filter just once every 5 years on average.
- Quiet Operation: On low, the H600 is quiet enough for a library.
- Casters: Move the H600 anywhere where you need clean air with its smooth-rolling caster wheels.
- Sealed Design: Pressure seals create 100% sealed filtration. All air that goes into the H600 gets clean.
The Airpura H600 HEPA Air Purifier was built with eco-friendliness in mind. Unlike conventional air purifiers, the H600's eco-friendly construction lessens its impact on the environment. Among its environmentally friendly features are:
- Zero Off-Gassing: The H600 is made without plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents, which prevents off-gassing of chemical vapors in the clean air stream and when it is time to retire the unit.
- PCB-Free Capacitors: All capacitors used in the H600 are free of polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs. These substances are known to be toxic to humans, animals, and the environment.
- All-Metal Housing: With 100% metal housing, the Airpura H600 is more ecologically sound product and 93% recyclable. Metal housing also prevents plastic off-gassing.
- Vacuum-able Pre-Filters: All Airpura pre-filters can easily be vacuumed clean from the exterior of the purifier. This helps lengthen lifespan, improve the unit's energy efficiency, and reduce waste.
The H600's non-off-gassing components are especially beneficial if you suffer from multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) in addition to allergies. It includes felt gasket seals on the filter chamber and has a separate electrical parts chamber. Both of these features prevent off gassing from the filters, capacitors, the condenser, and other parts that may give off harmful fumes.
Why Choose the Airpura H600?
Eco-friendly and effective, the Airpura H600 Air Purifier fights allergen particles with 3-stage HEPA filtration and gets your allergy symptoms under control.
- Noticeable Improvement in Air Quality: Within days of use, our customers have reported a noticeable improvement in their air quality and allergy symptoms.
- Simplicity of Use: Just switch the air purifier on and set a speed with the manual knob control. This unit has a simple no-frills design.
- No Filter Change Indicator: You're the best judge about whether or not it's time to change the filters. Some customers simply go by Airpura's recommended timeline; others examine the filters periodically.
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||1050 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Allergies, Asthma, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity|
|Best Fit||Ideal for allergy- and asthma-sufferers and boosting general air quality|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||560 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||2000 sq. ft.|
|Filtration System||Carbon Filter, Hi-C Carbon Weave Filter, HEPA Filter, Pre-Filter, Vacuumable|
|HEPA Filter Type||
H600: True Medical-grade HEPA
H614: True Medical-grade HEPA enhanced to capture 99.99% of particles
|Number of Filters to Change||3|
|Pre-Filter Replacement||12 Months|
|HEPA Filter Replacement||60 Months|
|Carbon Filter Replacement||6 Months|
|Amount of Carbon||Hi-C Carbon Weave Filter|
|Filter Change Indicator||No|
|Color||Black, White, Cream|
|Minimum Noise Level||28.1 dB|
|Maximum Noise Level||62.3 dB|
|Minimum Wattage||40 W|
|Maximum Wattage||120 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Portable Air Purifier|
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Where the Airpura Air Purifier is used for private or residential purposes, the following warranty applies. The determination of the type of use will be made exclusively by Airpura Industries Inc. If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, R614, C600, C600 DLX, T600, T600 DLX, H600, H614, V600, V614, P600, P614, F600, F614, F600 DLX, G600, G600 DLX or UV600, UV614 (with the exception of filters, UV lamps or electrical plugs) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will either repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor, materials and shipping only. This decision to repair or replace will be made by Airpura.
If after five (5) years and not more than ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser. The same warranty applies to the Airpura I600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only. Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date. This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit. Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number. The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process. Any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with an RA number will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper. Please contact the dealer you purchased the unit at in order to receive an RA number prior to shipment.