Airpura G600 MCS and Odor-Sensitive Air Purifier
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
The Airpura G600 uses clinical-grade air purification technology to remove household pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens and even chemicals. This high-quality air purifier offers more protection than any of the current air purifiers in the market.
Airpura’s G600 air purifier is typically used in nursing homes, commercial areas, fitness centers and residences. It is so versatile that it can be used for residential and commercial use and can cover up to 2,000 square feet.
This is perfect for children and adults that are highly sensitive and need a clean breathing environment.
The Airpura G600 has zero gas emissions, which makes it the a top choice for children and adults with severe chemical sensitivities and issues. If you need an odorless solution, this is the model for you.
What makes Airpura Unique
What differentiates Airpura’s air purifier different from comparable products in the market? The fully sealed air purifiers ensures that no dirty air leaks out from the unit until is processed through the 18 pounds of carbon filters and true HEPA air cleaning. Other air purifiers have unsealed systems, which allows most of the air to leak before it is processed.
Medical-Grade Air Purifying
Standard air purifier filters are unable to handle heavy-duty filters unlike the Airpura G600:
- Pre-Filter: It traps large particles in the mesh pre-filter that envelopes the entire unit.
- Carbon Filter: No flimsy filter sheets here! It packs 18 pounds of premium carbon which absorbs a variety of odors, gases and mold.
- Medical-Grade HEPA: A true, medical-grade HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles even as small as .3 microns.
Protect yourself from lung damaging dust, allergens, cigarette smoke and much more. The G600’s true HEPA filter removes nearly 100% of: asbestos dust, mold, plant spores, germs, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, fungi, ash and wildfire particles.
- Simple Control: Just turn the dial from minimum to maximum depending on your needs.
- Full Air Distribution: Air is distributed evenly around the unit. Your standard air purifiers will only push clean air out the top or front of the unit. The G600 rotates the air around the entire unit - 360-degree air distribution to cover the whole room.
- Long-Lasting Filters: The pre-filter can be vacuum cleaned and durable enough to last a full 12 months, while the carbon filter lasts up to 2 years, while the main HEPA filter lasts at a minimum of 3 years.
- Powerful Air Cleaning: Airflow moves at a 560 CFM; clean air moves through your entire space quickly.
- ETL-Certified: Meets and exceeds CSA and ETL guidelines.
- Color Options: Available in beige, black or white depending on your needs.
- Large Wheels: Easily roll it into different rooms as needed with the heavy-duty wheels.
Why choose the Airpura G600?
Keep large spaces full of clean, healthy air with this powerful long-term air purifier.
What our Customers Love
- Heavy Duty Air Cleaning: Standard air purifiers are unable to compete with the heavier-duty air filters included in the Airpura G600.
- Odors and Mold: The G600 doesn’t just remove pet dander and other air impurities from your environment, our extensive carbon filtration and pre-filter also combat mold, bacteria, fungi and harmful odors.
- Efficient Use: The most efficient way to keep your area full of clean air running it on low speed continuously.
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||1,000 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Allergies, Asthma, Odor & Chemical, Residential, Commercial/Industrial, Mold|
|Best Fit||People looking for the cleanest air possible.|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||560 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||Variable|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Filtration System||Pre-Filter, Vacuumable, Carbon Filter, 18 Pounds, HEPA Filter|
|HEPA Filter Type||True HEPA|
|Number of Filters to Change||3|
|Pre-Filter Replacement||12 Months|
|HEPA Filter Replacement||36-60 Months|
|Carbon Filter Replacement||24 Months|
|Amount of Carbon||18 Pounds|
|Filter Change Indicator||No|
|Color||Black, Cream, White|
|Minimum Noise Level||28.1 dB|
|Maximum Noise Level||62.3 dB|
|Air Purifier Type||Portable Air Purifier|
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
WARRANTY FOR AIRPURA PRIVATE AND RESIDENTIAL USE
Where the Airpura Air Purifier is used for private or residential purposes, the following warranty applies. The determination of the type of use will be made exclusively by Airpura Industries Inc. If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, R614, C600, C600 DLX, T600, T600 DLX, H600, H614, V600, V614, P600, P614, F600, F614, F600 DLX, G600, G600 DLX or UV600, UV614 (with the exception of filters, UV lamps or electrical plugs) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will either repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor, materials and shipping only. This decision to repair or replace will be made by Airpura.
If after five (5) years and not more than ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser. The same warranty applies to the Airpura I600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only. Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date. This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit. Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number. The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process. Any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with an RA number will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper. Please contact the dealer you purchased the unit at in order to receive an RA number prior to shipment.