Airpura C600 Odor and Chemical Removal Air Purifier
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Harmful chemicals like Formaldehyde can be released from common everyday items like furniture, ammonia released from cleaning supplies, and even pesticides unknowingly brought in from the outdoors – these are just some of the harmful airborne chemicals that may be in your environment. Other common pollutants include toluene and the carcinogen benzene, which can both be released by heating fuels, paints, and glues.
Every day we unknowing expose ourselves to chemicals and odors that can be harmful to us, our coworkers and more importantly, our families. Some of the effects of these effects can be as obvious as headaches, drowsiness, rhinitis, respiratory problems, and on extreme circumstances even cause certain cancers. Fortunately, the Airpura C600 Air Purifier is the perfect solution! .
What is the difference between the C600 and C600DLX?
The C600 is a heavy-duty air purifier that can be used for commercial and residential spaces in regard to chemical and odor issues. It features a true HEPA filter, 26 pounds of carbon and a variable motor.
The C600DLX is an upgrade and has an enhanced carbon bed which addresses chemical emissions and odors including that maybe lingering in your environment. Some modern homes constructed with a certain type of drywall harbor emit unhealthy levels of hydrogen sulfide gas which can be harmful to your health. This acidic gas quite often has a slightly noticeable sulfur-like odor and has been known to cause health effects such as headaches, respiratory ailments, asthma attacks, and pulmonary irritation. The Airpura C600DLX unit features an enhanced activated carbon bed designed to combat hydrogen sulfide gas.
Versatile Air Cleaning
Equipped with 26 lbs. of activated carbon and a HEPA-barrier post filter, the Airpura C600 air cleaner’s air filters are powerful enough to absorb airborne pollutants from spaces as large as 2,000 sq. ft. The C600 and C600DLX units remove:
- Airborne Chemicals: More than 4,000 chemicals can be removed thoroughly which include formaldehyde, VOCs, ammonia, benzene, toluene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold mycotoxins, perchloroethylene, hydrogen sulfide, mercury vapors, hydrogen bromide, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, and more.
- Smoke: Including tobacco smoke and smoke odors.
- Particles: Including pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, and mold spores.
This Airpura C600 and C600DLX is versatile enough to be used for your home, office and even a warehouse! This is greatly beneficial for people with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS). The C600 can also be used for large warehouses for manufacturing environments. In these environment where work areas can be contaminated by chemicals and a variety of odors the Airpura C600 and C600DLX is versatile enough to produce enough clean air for the whole building.
Multi-Stage Air Filtration Flow
The design for the Airpura C600 and C600DLX ensures that the flow of air is as effective as possible. Air is funneled through to a pressure-sealed filter chamber equipped with three different filters. These include:
- Pre-Filter: This 570-sq.-in. x 1-in.-deep filter collects large particles, and which helps to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. It can easily be vacuumed cleaned to ensure maximum efficacy. Please be advised to ensure that air is cleaned, and your product is efficient, this filter should be changed every 12 months.
- Carbon Bed: With 26 lbs. of top-notch premium-quality activated carbon, this filter collects and absorbs a variety of chemical pollutants, harmful odors, as well as tobacco smoke. The carbon filter typically lasts up to 2 years, depending on usage.
- HEPA-Barrier Post Filter: This 306-sq.-in. HEPA barrier traps carbon dust and particles. It lasts approximately one year under regular use.
The unit's activated carbon bed is 570 sq. in. x 3 in. deep, allowing for increased dwell time which allows for more effective chemical and gas absorption. The dwell time is the time it takes for air to pass through the filters. As a general rule, the deeper the carbon filter, the longer the dwell time – which means that more and more of the harmful odors chemicals that are removed. Other units do have carbon beds that measure only 1 in. deep or less, which reduces dwell time and, in turn, cuts filtration effectiveness. The C600's 3-in.-deep carbon bed – combined with its variable fan speeds and flawless airflow – allows for maximum efficacy in filtering out odors and carcinogens from your environment.
The Airpura C600 was designed to leave as small a carbon footprint as possible, without sacrificing performance. This unit includes a bevy of carefully designed eco-friendly features and responsibly sourced materials. The compact design allows you to subtly place the C600 and C600DLX anywhere. Some of these features include:
- PCB-Free Capacitors: All capacitors used in the C600 are free of polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs. These substances are known to be toxic to humans, animals, and the environment.
- Zero Off-Gassing: This Airpura air purifier is free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents (other than a small number of materials required to meet UL, ETL, CE, and CSA safety guidelines). Eliminating these materials helps reduce any off gassing of chemical vapors, which can end up withing the clean air stream.
- All-Metal Housing: With 100% metal housing, the C600 and C600DLX air purifier is made of material that is 93% recyclable. By design, metal housing prevents plastic off-gassing, which is common with many other comparable units in the market.
The C600's off-gassing preventative measures are beneficial to those who suffer from MCS. Along with the all-metal housing and sealed off fan motor, this unit has felt gaskets and a self-contained chamber for electric mechanisms. Felt gaskets help seal off the unit's filter chamber which can even further maximize clean air filtration. This process removes the rubber off-gassing that is so common with other units. By separating the electrical parts chamber, the unit also prevents any off-gassing that may come from capacitors, condensers, or switches.
Why Choose the C600 and C600DLX?
- Variable Speed Motor: Choose from two filtration levels.
- Quiet Purification: The unit's backward-curved impeller helps eliminate vibrations and noise associated with conventional air purifier motors.
- Zero Air Leakage: The unit's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the contaminated air passes through the filters.
- Motor Positioned Away from Airflow: Most air purifiers blow clean air over the motor and pick up new impurities even before exhausting it. In the C600, the motor is situated away from outgoing airflow, so this is not possible.
What's In The Box?
- Airpura C600 or C600 DLX Air Purifier
- Heavy-Duty Carbon Filter
- HEPA Filter
- Owner's Manual
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||1050 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Odor & Chemical, Smoke, Mold|
|Best Fit||Designed for tough chemical abatement and those who suffer from multiple chemical sensitivities|
C600: 45 lbs.
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||560 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||2000 sq. ft.|
|Filtration System||Carbon Filter, 26 lbs. activated carbon, HEPA Filter, Pre-Filter, Vacuumable|
|HEPA Filter Type||HEPA-barrier post filter|
|Number of Filters to Change||3|
|Pre-Filter Replacement||12 Months|
|HEPA Filter Replacement||12 Months|
|Carbon Filter Replacement||24 Months|
|Amount of Carbon||
C600: 26 lbs. activated carbon
C600DLX: 26 lbs. activated carbon enhanced to fight hydrogen sulfide gas found in Chinese drywall
|Filter Change Indicator||No|
|Color||Black, Cream, White|
|Minimum Noise Level||28.1 dB|
|Maximum Noise Level||62.3 dB|
|Minimum Wattage||40 W|
|Maximum Wattage||120 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Portable Air Purifier|
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
WARRANTY FOR AIRPURA PRIVATE AND RESIDENTIAL USE
Where the Airpura Air Purifier is used for private or residential purposes, the following warranty applies. The determination of the type of use will be made exclusively by Airpura Industries Inc. If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, R614, C600, C600 DLX, T600, T600 DLX, H600, H614, V600, V614, P600, P614, F600, F614, F600 DLX, G600, G600 DLX or UV600, UV614 (with the exception of filters, UV lamps or electrical plugs) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will either repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor, materials and shipping only. This decision to repair or replace will be made by Airpura.
If after five (5) years and not more than ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser. The same warranty applies to the Airpura I600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only. Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date. This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit. Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number. The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process. Any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with an RA number will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper. Please contact the dealer you purchased the unit at in order to receive an RA number prior to shipment.