Airocide APS-300 Filterless Air Purifier
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Capable of covering rooms as large as 500 square feet, the Airocide APS-300 Filterless Air Purifier is designed to eliminate viruses, bacteria, and mold from your home's indoor air. Beneficial to those who suffer from allergies and asthma, it's also a high-quality tool for improving general indoor air quality. With its NASA-developed Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) catalyst, it delivers an air cleaning performance that others just can't match.
Filterless Air Purifier
With the Airocide APS-300, there are no filters to change. This unit is equipped to use NASA-designed Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) to clean your indoor air. Its cartridge features hollow glass tubes which are coated with a catalyst. Using UV light makes the chemical process PCO which creates hydroxyl radicals that attach to and inactivate impurities like viruses, bacteria, and mold.
Superior Indoor Air Cleaning
Perfect for use in living rooms, offices, bedrooms, and more, this Airocide air purifier brings high-grade air cleaning home. With its multiple operating modes, it delivers customizable performance.
- High Setting: Designed for optimal cleaning, this is the default setting when your first turn on the air purifier.
- Low Setting: Running the unit at its lowest fan speed, it’s a handy option for nighttime operation.
- Automatic Operation: Typically runs the unit on its highest settings but with a built-in light sensor, this mode will turn the unit to a lower speed when it notices your room has darkened.
Designed to be placed on tables, desks, and other furniture this compact and lightweight air cleaner packs a powerful performance in a space-saving design. Capable of being set vertically or horizontally, it's able to fit your location and individual preferences.
- Money-Back Guarantee: You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return the unit to Airocide for any reason and receive a full refund.
- Icon Light: Its active mode indicator light will illuminate to let you know the unit is working without any errors detected.
- Onboard Indicators: Other onboard indicator lights let you know when it's time to replace the reaction chamber when errors are detected, and if the grill is removed.
- Limited Maintenance Needed: Simply use a damp cloth to clean this unit as necessary.
- Quiet Performance: Even at its highest speed, this air purifier is still just 41 decibels loud.
For effective removal of mold, viruses, and bacteria from your indoor air, turn to this Airocide filterless air purifier.
What Customers Love
- NASA Designed Performance: Using a PCO chemical process, this air purifier eliminates virtually all harmful airborne pathogens from your indoor air.
- Easy to Use: Featuring an automatic cleaning mode with a built-in light sensor, this unit takes the guesswork out of indoor air cleaning.
Things to Consider
- Replacement Schedule: With a cartridge life of 15 months, you’ll have an extended runtime in between replacements.
- For Peak Indoor Air Quality: For the most effective air cleaning, it’s recommended you run this unit 24/7.
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||500 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Allergies, Asthma, Odor & Chemical, General Air Quality, Residential, Virus & Bacteria, Mold|
|Best Fit||For allergy and asthma sufferers and those with other sensitivities.|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||40 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||500 sq. ft.|
|Filtration System||Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO)|
|Type of Germ Treatment||Viruses & Bacteria|
|Number of Filters to Change||0|
|Other Filter||15 Months|
|Filter Change Indicator||Yes|
|Minimum Noise Level||24 dB|
|Maximum Noise Level||41 dB|
|Minimum Wattage||40 W|
|Maximum Wattage||60 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Portable Air Purifier|
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Customers who have warranty issues with the product should either call us at (855) 375-7764.
Warranty Repairs: Any failure from normal usage will be repaired free of charge and we will return the product to you directly at our cost. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, repairs and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense. No refunds are available after the initial 30-day risk-free period.
For more information click here.