Eureka Ergonomic Mid-Back Executive Swing Chair ERK-SC-001
- Free Shipping!
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED – The Eureka swing was designed to perfectly align your natural seated posture. The pivot point of the chair is at the natural pivot point of the human body. Ergonomic experts agree that this natural pivot point (Center of Rotation – CR1) is aligned to your navel.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE – Engineered using the most current research in ergonomics. The path of motion in each position is the same ones recommended in the HFFS-100 Standards (Human Factors Ergonomic Society) and certified by ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- BUILT FOR COMFORT – Leaning back could not be any more enjoyable, The Eureka Swing was designed for comfort and health. Whether you are sitting up while working or leaning back to relax, this is the chair for you.
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – Eureka ensures that all their products are made of high-quality materials and designed with your comfort. They are so sure of this that they have a 3-year Limited Warranty!
- DIMENSIONS - 28.54 W × 42.51 H × 25.59 L
- WEIGHT - 46.08 LBS.
Delivery & Returns
Please allow 14 days for your order to arrive. Due to COVID-19, please allow for longer than normal wait times. We partner with reputable brands from all over the country to bring you the best products at the best prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it's always worth it!
Returns are easy, contact us to request a return for up to 30 days post purchase. You can read our full return and refund policy here.
Customers who have warranty issues with the product should either call us at (855) 375-7764.
Eureka desks come with a limited, best in class product warranty from the date of purchase. Any failure from normal use or manufacturing defect will be repaired free of charge. A failure is defined as a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended.
3- YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Warranty Repairs: Any failure from normal usage will be repaired free of charge and we will return the product to you directly at our cost. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user's ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, repairs and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense. No refunds are available after the initial 30-day risk free period.
For more information click here.